• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBobby

Hitman 2 better than Contracts? Absurd, not to mention Hitman 2 is an even more exaggerated version of Absolution's segmented levels, or in-between zones where you have to sneak to an assassination target. Definetely some memorable missions though.

Ok then, best two Hitman games on Steam.

Happy?

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Click on it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8000/?snr=1_6_4__421

Or Europe gets screwed, I guess.

Nope:

yqjfMCr.png

yami4ct

Screw it, it's been a long time since I've gone crazy on a steam sale. I'll grab Tomb Raider. Then, nothing else until Rogue Legacy hopefully goes on sale................I promise............unless Sleeping Dogs goes back up.

Ok then, best two Hitman games on Steam.

Happy?

Heh, really is a shame Contracts isn't on steam. Figured the issue was resolved given the HD Trilogy re-release. Bought that but actually forgot to check whether the song was still there, imagine they took it out?

Absolution is better than 2

wes-

Screw it, it's been a long time since I've gone crazy on a steam sale. I'll grab Tomb Raider. Then, nothing else until Rogue Legacy hopefully goes on sale................I promise............unless Sleeping Dogs goes back up.

Do it, tombraider looks amazing

t-ramp

I don't know if it's because I'm using wifi tethering, but for some reason I can't buy Tomb Raider Anniversary and Underworld. Could someone PM me that would be willing to buy them and I'll pay with PayPal?

Yeah, that's not ModBot, that's user error. Check your sent PMs to verify the URL you sent to ModBot, you'll see you sent the truncated version. Make sure you verify that you are putting the correct URL in the PM to ModBot.

Yeah, you're right thanks. Not sure how I managed that, weird.

MonkeyDot

Banned
I'm 1,22 euros from getting money for 400 days, but I'm not getting cards for some reason, and I'm going on vacation till the 23rd in 2 hours.

PLEASE LORD GABEN, HELP ME!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm pretty sure that would break GAF.

Actually, it's just not how the internet works

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representational_state_transfer

The Internet works by clients asking servers for information and servers delivering it. When that is done, the connection between the two is closed. It's not designed as a system for ongoing and indefinite exchanges of information, just finite ones prompted by user requests.

There is nothing on the internet that is actually live as opposed to periodic.

I hope I did this right.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FEZ- -- MB-DA3794822D389680 - Taken by ReverseFate

3phemeral

As much as I want to stay and watch this thread, it's just not good for me to keep at home when there are other errands I need to run. Plus, maybe it'll help save me money :) or the games I'm still thinking about (Tomb Raider, Witcher 2, RPG Maker), I guess I have 40~ hours to decide whether or not to pull the trigger.

Must...resists...mobile...browsing...

Karu

Put 2 Bastion-cards on the market... for 20 bucks. Anyone care to buy them?! Thanks in advance! =)

Yeah...or not. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom