• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Trading |OT| Use the spreadsheet & read rules before posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyber

Quoting this from another thread:

So, I just bought Mafia 2 from Amazon.com because that would be much cheaper than just buying it on Steam here in Europe. I have done this three times before without any issues. But now, Steam says that the game is not available in my country when I try to activate the CD-key. So I guess it only activates in US.

As I am too lazy to try and get a refund from Amazon I just figured I could give this code to someone here in exchange for this game http://store.steampowered.com/app/901741/

You will get Mafia 2 for $5 then, a pretty good deal if you ask me. :)

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out and remember US only.

Edit: The CD-key is gone.

aqws

[H] Rig N Roll

[W] bioshock 2

not sure if anyone would actually want this game but its worth like 25 bucks in store

The_End

Hello! Due to severe clumsiness I have an extra copy of Bioshock.

Anyone want to trade? Anything that is not BioShock will do.

TL;DR version

[H]Bioshock

[W]Anything that is not Bioshock

Hey, I have magicka already and I've got a copy of bioshock. Do you have anything else?

Do you want Dungeon Defenders? Somebody gave me a key for DD a couple of days ago for helping him out with regional pricing on the Sims 3. He wasn't 100% sure that the key was was valid, but if you're interested we could give it a try in a trade. I already own DD, otherwise I'd just try it myself. Actually, I already own Bioshock as well, but I'd rather have a tradable copy of a game than a key that I'm not 100% sure works.

Trade Done: A Pleasure doing business with you Kerub

Kerub

Banned
Do you want Dungeon Defenders? Somebody gave me a key for DD a couple of days ago for helping him out with regional pricing on the Sims 3. He wasn't 100% sure that the key was was valid, but if you're interested we could give it a try in a trade. I already own DD, otherwise I'd just try it myself.

Sure, sounds great if the key works! I'm Kerub on steam, I think? I always have problem with people finding me on Steam, haha. :)

Edit - Got rid of bioshock! Thanks The_End.

My inventory is the result of years of sending gifts to people and them not accepting them, receiving duplicate games from friends and buying 4 packs but only gifting 1 or 2 to friends.

Have
Defense Grid
Super Meat Boy
Monday Night Combat
Hoard
Torchlight
Terraria
Bunch of Heroes
EYE Divine Cybermancy
Nuclear Dawn
Dungeon Defenders
Magicka
Lara Croft: GOL

Want
Almost any games from Konami, Namco, EA, Activision
Portal 2
Any indie/obscure games I don't have

Pretty open to most things, though I have a majority of company bundles. Feel free to PM me any offers, thanks! Please check the Steam spreadsheet for my profile URL

Nymerio

Have

• Amnesia
  • Frozen Synapse
  • Left 4 Dead GOTY
  • Worms Reloaded
  • Shatter
  • Plants VS Zombies GOTY

Want

• Fuel
  • UT99
  • Dustforce
  • Dear Esther
  • Q.U.B.E
  • Anno 2070
  • Sim City 4

Just added myself to the spreadsheet:

Have
(Aquaria & Crayon Physics Deluxe & Dungeons of Dredmore)
(Ben There, Done That! & Time Gentlemen, Please!)
(Crayon Physics Deluxe & Cogs & VVVVVV & Hammerfight & And Yet It Moves)
(Edge & Anomaly & Osmos)
(Shank & Super Meat Boy & NightSky & Jamestown & Bit.Trip Runner)
(Breath of Death VII & Cthulhu Saves the World)
Avencast
BioShock
Booster Trooper
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!
Dead Horde
Gish
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Hacker Evolution: Duality
Hacker Evolution: Untold
Hard Reset
InMomentum
Jolly Rover
Lume
Orcs Must Die!
Runespell
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
Sol Survivor
Still Life 2
Twin Sector
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Wasteland Angel
World of Goo
Xotic
Your Doodles Are Bugged!
Zeno Clash
Zombie Shooter 1
Zombie Shooter 2

Want
Anything I don't have yet. I won't insult you by saying I really want a copy of Witcher 2 or BioShock Infinite or something, so here's my Steam profile. If anything, contact me through there or a PM here.

Twie

I just went to add something to my column on the spreadsheet and saw someone had changed my "comments" section to "I will accept penis! :D NOM NOM NOM NOM".
Lol, what did I do to deserve this?! :p

Freezard

Have
Day of Defeat: Source
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold
Monster Trucks Nitro

Want
Burnout Paradise
World in Conflict + exp
Tom Clancy's EndWar/HAWX
RA3 Uprising
Star Wars Force Unleashed
And many others

PM me if interested.

Just got Bioshock 2 + Dawn of War Retribution + Killing Floor Complete Pack, looking to trade it for Rayman Origins or Alan Wake CE but you're welcome to make other offers.

Greyvvolf

Have:
  • Half-Life 2
  • Half-Life 2: Episode 1 x2
  • Half-Life 2: Episode 2
  • Killing Floor
  • Amnesia
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Portal x3
  • Portal 2
  • Left 4 Dead: Game Of The Year Edition x2
  • Left 4 Dead 2

Want:
  • Gentle Manne's Service Medal from Team Fortress 2. I will trade everything on my "have" list for one.
  • I will only trade the extra games on my "have" list for other games. Send me a PM with an offer.

Edited:

HAVE : CS:GO Beta Key

WANT: PM me with offer :) I would like a Witcher2 cdkey but I am accepting all offers..

except dota2 and diablo3. Have em so I don't need em

didamangi

Have:
  • The Next Big Thing
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Half-Life
  • Half-Life 2 & Lost Coast
  • Half-Life 2 Episode Two
  • Dungeons of Dredmor
  • Sanctum steam key from Gamersgate

Want:
Offers

sazzy

Have -50% AC: revelations coupon (worth $20).

Want a 15-20$ game from my wishlist. Or offer. Just PM me :p

Have 4 50% off coupons for Assassins Creed Revelations. Don't want anything for them, just PM me your steam id if you want one and I'll pass it along.

I just got an Eve: Crucible 75% off coupon. Added to the current 75% off sale, it makes Eve like.. a dollar. PM if interested! Also have a AC:R coupon, but it seems like those are fairly common.

Edit: Eve coupon gone!

I have a 50% off Assassin's Creed: Revelations coupon I'd like to trade - I don't have any real requests, just pm me an offer and I'll most likely consider it.

Preferably I would like a full game rather than another coupon, but just send me any offers anyway. :)

Blitzhex

[H]ave
  • x2 Super Monday Night Combat
  • Eve Online: Crucible (Standard EVE with 30 days play time. All expansions are free.)
  • Costume Quest
  • Darksiders

[W]ant
  • Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Will trade any combination of the listed games that would amount to the cost of SS4 with a copy of Super MNC thrown in for good measure. I can't purchase SS4 off steam normally because of shitty GFWL region blocking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom