• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Trading |OT| Use the spreadsheet & read rules before posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have
Frozen Synapse
Psychonauts

Want
Borderlands GotY Edition
Deus Ex GotY (or Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Gemini Rue
Krater
Metro 2033
Oddboxx
Stalker: Call of Pripyat
Trine 2
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Anything that I don't already own.

Please PM me. :)

Street Fighter x Tekken (riding my hopes on acquiring it discounted cause I don't have $50 to spare on a game that needs fixing and $20DLC to be complete) - Thanks NGT for the sale.

didamangi

Have:
  • Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 steam key from Be Mine 3
  • Hamilton's Great Adventure steam key from Be Mine 3
  • Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee + Exoddus steam key from Be Mine 3
Want:
  • Legend of Fae for all three keys

Hello, I have some leftover Steam keys from the Amazon Paradox package. If anyone is interested in them I would like to trade them for some cheap games.

Want:
Greed Corp (2.5 USD/EUR)
Some other cheap games, but I first want Greed Corp :) - PixelJunk Eden, Abe's Exodus

Have: all keys
Magicka (Old) Collection (with DLC: Magicka Vietnam challenge mode, couple of the old custome (3) and map (4) DLCs. Not the same as the Collection found on Steam!)
Magicka: The Stars are Left (DLC, extra adventure mode in Chtulhu theme)
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter
Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection
Victoria II

Trades I propose:
Magicka Collection + The Stars are Left for Greed Corp. You get Magicka + The Stars are Left + Vietnam for the price you can buy only the base game on Steam. Pretty good deal to start with Magicka imo, as I do not recommend all the DLC (most of them are customes and VS maps, they dont really add that much content wise) in the Steam collection.
Or one of the other games for Greed Corp.

PM me or add me on Steam (quote) if you are interested

cress2000

F.E.A.R. complete series pack for Dead Island. Dead Island currently costs about the same as the F.E.A.R. pack did (20 cents difference).

I can throw in ONE additional of the following if you want:

Flight Control HD
Hacker Evolution: Untold
Trine 2 75% off coupon

Card Boy

Banned
Have

Will do all 3

Assassins Creed Revelations TF2 items.
Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid Steam key
Dungeons of Dredmor Steam Key

Want

either

Dead Rising 2
or
Sniper Elite V2 ($15 from Amazon)
or
ARMA 2: Combined Operations

Must be Steam.

Nymerio

I'm looking for 2 copies of Terraria. I have the following to offer:

• Frozen Synapse
  • Left 4 Dead GOTY
  • Worms Reloaded
  • Shatter
  • Plants VS Zombies GOTY

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Have:
  • Super Meat Boy
  • NyxQuest
  • Indie 2D Pack which includes: Bullet Candy, Geometry Wars, Super Laser Racer, Galcon Fusion, VVVVVV
  • Half Life 2
  • Half Life 2 Episode One
  • Half Life 2 Episode Two
  • Bioshock 2
  • Bit.Trip Beat
  • COGS
  • Defense Grid: The Awakening
  • RUSH
  • Toki Tori
  • AAAAaaaAaAAAaAAAAaa
  • The Ball
  • Amnesia
  • Braid
  • Monday Night Combat
  • Cave Story +
  • Humble Indie Bundle 1 which includes: Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans (and maybe more, I can't remember - redeemable on Steam)
  • Humble Frozenbyte Bundle which includes: Jack Claw, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Splot Preorder, Trine (Redeemable on Steam)

I also might have some Humble Bundle 2 left around, but I'm not positive about that.

Want:
  • Arma II Combined Operations.

I'm obviously willing to trade multiple games for Arma II.

Have:
Any €2.50 game that's currently on sale (Magicka for example is up right now for that price for the base game).

Want:
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl that was bought on sale for €2.50 (so that what I'm trading is of an equivalent value).

I'd really appreciate anybody able to help me out (and thanks Mr Orange for the link).

Offer expired, sorry.

Def Jukie

Have:
Steam Key for Dead Island GOTY from Green Man Gaming (Includes game and all DLC)

Want:
Super Street Fighter IV AE All-in-Costume Pack (currently on sale for $7.49)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Just added myself to the giant spreadsheet. PM me!

maty

Have:
L4D2
Portal 2
CS:GO Beta

Want:
Batman: AC
Harley Quinn DLC

I'd trade all 3 for Batman + DLC or any 2 for the base game since it's not available in my region.

So if anyone is interested just send me a pm or add me, my steam ID is in my profile.

Thanks

Have:
Dota2 tradeable
Sanctum
Shogun 2 key
Duke nukem forever key
nuclear dawn

Want:
civ5 gods and kings

Basically I'm willing to trade all the above for civ 5 gods and kings

add me on steam if interested
Steam Id: tonkatsu_ramen

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Want:

Lone Survivor

Have:

Eufloria
NBA 2K11
Railroad Tycoon 3

TheBez

Hey guys is anyone interested in doing trades? I have some extra DOTA, Super MNC, Bad Rats, Portal, Nuclear Dawn, and HL2 Deathmatch keys for trade. I'm looking for Hard Reset, Legend of Grimrock, Stacking, A Valley Without Wind, Wizorb, and QUBE. Let me know if anyone is interested in trading :)

Petrie

Banned
Hey guys is anyone interested in doing trades? I have some extra DOTA, Super MNC, Bad Rats, Portal, Nuclear Dawn, and HL2 Deathmatch keys for trade. I'm looking for Hard Reset, Legend of Grimrock, Stacking, A Valley Without Wind, Wizorb, and QUBE. Let me know if anyone is interested in trading :)

Interested in Dota and Nuclear Dawn, but don't have any of those. Anything I have listed above you'd want?

Flunkie

Banned
Want: Humble Indie Bundle V, Dustforce, Valley Without Wind, CS:GO

Have: HIB3 & 4 Steam keys, Trine, Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box, Plants vs. Zombies GOTY, Vegas: Make It Big, Serious Sam HD, Hydrophobia, Puzzle Bots, AvP.

Peagles

Is there a giving away free stuff thread? I have a whole bunch of keys that I'm pretty sure are unused from HIB double ups and what not...

I'm happy to buy SR3 for anyone and I only want Walking Dead but I can give you Saints Row 3 and Planets vs Zombies if you want. PM me.

Is there a giving away free stuff thread? I have a whole bunch of keys that I'm pretty sure are unused from HIB double ups and what not...

You could jump in the Steam sales thread for now. Don't think there is another thread other than that and the trading.

Petrie

Banned
Have:

Empire Total War
Risen
Sequence
Worms
Strongbad S1
Dungeon Defenders

Want:

Fun offers

Now have an extra Saints Row The Third complete collection as well!

I have a few extra copies of the Saints Row 3 Franchise Pack(includes the base game on Steam plus all the DLC save for 1 vehicle pack) that I picked up that I'd sell at cost for $13.50 USD via Paypal gift.

I5bBB.jpg

PM me or friend me on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967455145

I'll edit this post when I sell them so if it's still up they're probably still available.

Guess you were prepared for trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom