• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

BriGuy

Jesus, I just rolled out of bed, saw the thread and ordered this for a grand total of $11.02 with sleep still in my eyes, and then the price shoots up mere seconds afterwards. I am a lucky duck. I'll probably get run over by a bus today to even things out.

Pompadour

Bought, but I have a feeling I'm gonna regret this. Watch them announce a f2p a week or two from now

I doubt they'll switch models two months after release but regardless, if they do you essentially got a 16 character "starter" pack for free. And you can use those characters to earn in-game currency for more characters very easily.

The Flash

Banned
Jesus, I just rolled out of bed, saw the thread and ordered this for a grand total of $11.02 with sleep still in my eyes, and then the price shoots up mere seconds afterwards. I am a lucky duck. I'll probably get run over by a bus today to even things out.

Same here

Nobody is out of the woods yet here, they still have to actually ship these. Did they ship to everyone who ordered the last time it was a pricing error?

Rainer70

Bought 2. I would trade them back to Amazon for $25, but iirc you can't buy gift cards (I would buy PSN money) with Amazon bux. But iiarc you can buy PSN bux at GameStop with trade-in credit, is this a correct recollection?

NeOak

Bought 2. I would trade them back to Amazon for $25, but iirc you can't buy gift cards (I would buy PSN money) with Amazon bux. But iiarc you can buy PSN bux at GameStop with trade-in credit, is this a correct recollection?
Yup

kirblar

If you're doing that, just trade it in to Best Buy, they sell PSN cards.

Would it be smart to start the trade in process now for Amazon despite the game not shipping? I don't mind sending to back to Amazon instead of dealing with a physician retailer

If you're doing that, just trade it in to Best Buy, they sell PSN cards.
For Best Buy can you do a pre own trade in with the plastic on?

I bought PSN credit with amazon credit before

Persona7

Banned

I just bought a PSN code with amazon credit today. and many times in the past.

managed to get a copy.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm talking to Amazon customer service about this now-- it was clearly $10 when I added it to the cart.

Bgamer90

Banned
Really regret buying this game at launch.

I knew it would be cheaper now but $50 cheaper after just two months?!?!?!? Man. :(

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Seems weird that they did this same "pricing error" twice. Gotta wonder if they are just doing these quick sales to clear out some warehouse space for a product that's not moving very much.

ecierif

That used to be the case but not anymore. There was a time where gift card purchases always requested a card but now Amazon credit is an option. If you want to check for yourself, go thru the checkout process until it gets to payment info.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004RMK4BC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

kirblar

I knew it would be cheaper now but $50 cheaper after just two months?!?!?!? Man. :(
It's a pricing goof, the current price is showing as $50 now, and $30 for PXZ2.

They essentially made the $ discount the actual price by accident.

Can the title be updated? This was a price glitch and it's 33 now, which is a great deal for the best fighting game in years.

Whine all you want but this game is legitimately great.

Pompadour

Amazon's prices are decided by an algorithm so they'll goof up every once in awhile. I got a pre-order of Uncharted 4 for like $40 on Amazon almost a year ago, for instance.

Top Bottom