• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT2| Or, where Jexhius finally watches more Doremi for Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
I'll watch Shoujo Tsubaki later. It seems to be quite the grotesque film., and I'm not really in the mood to watch something like that right now. Although it does seem quite interesting.

I did watch La Maison en Petits Cubes, and wow that was really good. I loved the music, and watching him relive his past was great. It wasn't particularly sad, but heartwarming I must say. That tap of the wine glass at the end was perfect. To me that was him saying I lived a good life. I definitely need to start watching more short films now though. I feel like I've missed out of a bunch of good stuff.

Signed!

Careful watching that show. Its EXTREMELY disturbing.

Petition to get Woofington a thread appropriate avatar, I have a suggestion

H-hnnnnnnng
S-stop ittttt you're making me squee ._.

I'll sign if it's this.

91700.jpg

Signed!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
See, that's my problem with SportsGAF. They say that it's under the guise of trash talk, but it feels a little too personal, too harsh to me. That's why I can't post that often in NFLGAF.
It's one of those things where most of the times it's light jabs while smiling but then a straight gets thrown in and people still smile while they're really somewhat fighting at that point.

Then there are people who are genuinely bitter and hostile.

Narag

Sailor Stars 184

Possibly the peak of the series' brand of humor, bringing the clever scenarios and visual humor together into something that had me laughing hard. The bonus was that delicious Seiya/Haruka tension as the show nails the disdain that's between them.

Sigh....... Uguu~~

*clicks button twice*

j5wFBuoDbvgk7.jpg

Best girl <3

Damn right best girl. Interesting how this show that is on The List is really one of the few shows that
has the best girl winning. But I also liked the yandere too.

Yandere is moe.

....................... Damn it Mike! Why do you hate me? :p

I love you guys! *squeezes you

:D

Chariot

I love you guys! *squeezes you
When NBA was destroyed for people fighting, we will be banned for making the other communities jealous. Or we get in a yandere war.

Damn right best girl. Interesting how this show that is on The List is really one of the few shows that
has the best girl winning. But I also liked the yandere too.
Yes, Shuffle! really surprised me in a lot of regards.

Sailor Moon 23

Well that was really good

And the mask on the monster still scares the crap out of me

Best episode of the series so far

i actually do like it a lot, though i think there's a bit of an odd difference in the comedy between the first episode and the second and third ones. the first seems a bit more subdued, while the others....aren't. not that it's bad, just different. it's a pleasant show, and it's funny.

cajunator

Banned
When NBA was destroyed for people fighting, we will be banned for making the other communities jealous. Or we get in a yandere war.

Yes, Shuffle! really surprised me in a lot of regards.

I got NFLGaffers to squee!
Once they learned the joys of it they loved it.

BluWacky

Tokyo Ghoul 2

Good lord, did the NO I CAN'T BUT MY ALTERNATE PERSONALITY DRIVES ME TO rubbish go on quite so histrionically in the manga? I suppose this is something where a single frame and reading it to yourself makes it bearable compared to the repetitive whinging and ranting of our main character here.

Kicking someone all the way down an alley way is an interesting way of not killing them...

All the overwrought wailing and melodrama (plus the censorship) feels like it was worth it for the fight sequence, which was fluidly animated and gave effective payoff for what happened. The show continues to have interesting visual ideas as well - while the "inverted" inner world where Rise continues to have influence isn't necessarily very original, it's well portrayed.

This show is never going to be particularly good, but hopefully it will outgrow the eye-rolling moments from these first two episodes. If he ever gets around to accepting he's got to eat human flesh somehow, that is.

mankoto

Tokyo Ghoul 2
This show is never going to be particularly good, but hopefully it will outgrow the eye-rolling moments from these first two episodes. If he ever gets around to accepting he's got to eat human flesh somehow, that is.
The whole thing stops at 3 with a cheap trick. Although if the anime does actually bother you, I suggest you read the manga

jgminto

No but there's one who discovers rap artists in low end rap battles and produces them alongside other talented folks. Also created her own line of headphones and sold them to apple for billions

Dr. Dere

That was a shit tier dere joke, woofington. It had me scratching my head until it was flaking.

It was dandereruff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom