• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

beinfilms

Ok, I have a question. I've started playing through P3FES (it seems pretty good so far), and is there no way to control your party members? I can't find it in any of the menus.

Augh, c'mon c'mon Amazon.

Had to put my 3DS into cryo because I don't wanna play without a screen protector, and it's been like a week now since I ordered it . Am I crazy?

Zenfalcia

Ok, I have a question. I've started playing through P3FES (it seems pretty good so far), and is there no way to control your party members? I can't find it in any of the menus.
You get to give them... types of orders like heal/support, attack, knockdown, etc.

Squishy3

Yo what the hell was that
Omen has a super that's like Gen's from SF4 that does damage in white health. Since he landed the ender it took all the white health away. I don't know everyone's normals so I'm not a combo breaker god yet, if I was good I would of breakered immediately so he should have just done an early ender :p

Oberon

Banned
I wanted to make a sandwich and noticed that the cooked eggs I wanted to use are expired since the 24th of february. And they weren't in the fridge the whole time.
Should I go for it? Will my courage increase if I do it?

Zenfalcia

I wanted to make a sandwich and noticed that the cooked eggs I wanted to use are expired since the 24th of february. And they weren't in the fridge the whole time.
If it doesn't smell bad it should be okay.. probably.

yeah It's not great. Party control and FeMC are why I like P3P more but P3FES is the best way to play it your first way through.

Uh, no I wouldn't. The only thing that would increase is the amount of food poisoning you have along with how often you vomit.

Top Bottom