• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

AngriestPat: I dunno, I started to feel bad originally, when someone I noticed maybe an hour ago that they were doing it. Then I started watching, and felt less bad. Then Woolie and Matt start throwing money at it, so I gotta, I mean, we all need to enable this kind of absurd, self destructive behaviour. It's like throwing money at a 65 year old woman doing a striptease out in the cold. You really shouldn't, but man, she's going for it, and by god I won't go home without having enabled poor behaviour that I indirectly encouraged.

Great

sjay1994

I dunno, I started to feel bad originally, when someone I noticed maybe an hour ago that they were doing it. Then I started watching, and felt less bad. Then Woolie and Matt start throwing money at it, so I gotta, I mean, we all need to enable this kind of absurd, self destructive behaviour. It's like throwing money at a 65 year old woman doing a striptease out in the cold. You really shouldn't, but man, she's going for it, and by god I won't go home without having enabled poor behaviour that I indirectly encouraged.

-Pat

Guilty Pat is the best Pat

GssLkn.jpg

Fuck you guys but it's fine

AngriestPat: Well the difference is that that's how Matt got the cat right, it wandered in off the street. Part of me wonders whether or not Zach is some kind of cat London/Littlest Hobo equivalent. Like he's a fluffy cat that goes around solving mysteries and catching criminals. Like that episode where London stops an assassination attempt by knocking over the guy with the sniper rifle. But then every day I come over to Matts to record and Zach is just lying on *** being fluffy and meow-ing hellah loud when you pet him because he's just a dumb cat he's not going to be solving ***.

wut

Angriestpat: Well the difference is that that's how Matt got the cat right, it wandered in off the street. Part of me wonders whether or not Zach is some kind of cat London/Littlest Hobo equivalent. Like he's a fluffy cat that goes around solving mysteries and catching criminals. Like that episode where London stops an assassination attempt by knocking over the guy with the sniper rifle. But then every day I come over to Matts to record and Zach is just lying on *** being fluffy and meow-ing hellah loud when you pet him because he's just a dumb cat he's not going to be solving **
damn it taco...

semisonic

Banned
He won't tho.

I don't have anything tomorrow, which is nice. Today is my sleep reset, since I woke up at 5pm today..

damnit. Lucky.
As it is I got bopped by shack for nothing
no really even if I was playing worse than usual I was gonna get bopped anyways
That man is pretty good at fightgames

Zenfalcia

We can't though.

He is the only one that comes here.
We can tho.
How did woolie win this fight again?
Being a scrub and fighting on the easiest difficulty, where he doesn't block at all.
damnit. Lucky.
As it is I got bopped by shack for nothing
no really even if I was playing worse than usual I was gonna get bopped anyways
That man is pretty good at fightgames
At least you can play fite games with people.. ;_;

Top Bottom