• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

They should have either not made it or used it as a reveil trailer. I can't really give a shit about it at this point, considering I've played plenty of it at this point.
Making animated trailers take some time. I'm pretty sure they were commisionned months ago.
Since all the characters leaked before they could use all of them, they probably said "ah, fuck it release em anyway."

I hope there's enough Frienders for 4v4 Splatoon. And I'm looking forward to the MK8 Tournament to get some use when the DLC drops next week

I'm sure there will be. Gotta get the rust off my MK8 skills.

I forgot about the leak. Otherwise, while I know that making those trailers take time, some proper planning would have made it pretty clear that it wasn't going to hit the 1-month-ago deadline anyway. You might as well show it if you got it, I suppose. It was pretty charming.

Just wait for Dark Pit's trailer to be Pit's trailer with his colours MS filled over the original.

And I like the trailers. It's the closest we're gonna get for a Subspace Emissary replacement

Alfebit

Banned
Yo that avatar is pretty rad, that is all

Another Gaffer made it back when Splatoon was anounced. Talented as fuck.

422vGWg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom