• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, how much of that was spent in the Diva room?
Hm. About an hour maybe. At first it just confused me and I would just rub Miku's head and leave.
Yeah, whenever I check it's either a topic I don't care about or a topic I don't have enough knowledge about to form an opinion on.
Stick around and feel free to post whatever topic you want, as always. Definitely hang out when new videos pop up.

360pages

Well, if it's a problem about posting and what not. I'd probably be posting here less considering I am already juggling this forum with another with talking in different topics.

YEEEEAH!
tumblr_mehwkuW58I1qzwhb0o1_400.gif

Hulk Hogan supports OT3

brookehulk.jpg

Everyone! Quickly change your avatars to be an authority figure or police officer to help keep the lewd at bay!
I'll agree to your terms but I will not live under your authoritarian police state, Sensei. What this country thread needs is a people republic under which every Friender has a say and will be properly represented.
just trying to rekindle that OT2 lore magic

Alfebit

Banned
Stick around and feel free to post whatever topic you want, as always. Definitely hang out when new videos pop up.

Yup, whenever I watch a new video I make sure to post about it here. I sometimes miss the train of hype when I can't watch the video until later that night but I still like to leave an opinion on it.

Jman014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom