• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 64 DS - Lots of new Footage

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and watch the 16 minute demonstration. It answers most if not all of the questions asked in this thread....and it almost sold me on a DS....almost.

Watching these videos really brought back the magic I felt when playing Mario64...which makes playing Super Mario Sunshine and some of Nintendo's other GC games even more disappointing. I don't know what it is, but Nintendo really lost its touch this gen and these videos brought that point home. I only hope they get their act together next gen.

PS.
I'm glad they brought back the mushroom powerup!

aoi tsuki

JC10001 said:
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and watch the 16 minute demonstration. It answers most if not all of the questions asked in this thread....and it almost sold me on a DS....almost.
The number of minigames and things you can do outside of the game itself is practically worth the purchase alone. i just hope they playtested the other characters so they don't feel tacked on, but regardless, this game will be mine come launch.

Amir0x

Banned
DarthWufei said:
:lol
Out of curiousity, do the other Urbz games have Gnome surgery?

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that when you add a new feature that it stops being a port.

I guess Resident Evil 4 (PS2) isn't a port because it will contain things not in the GC version!

Top Bottom