• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 64 DS Official Website Open

ohamsie said:
As much as I'm looking forward to this, it seems like Wario is just shoehorned in there. What motivation does he have for rescuing the Princess? Also it is strange to me that Yoshi seems to be the main character rather than Mario.

I'm sure they will give a motivation for Wario. And as far as I've been able to figure, you just start as Yoshi. Its not really just his story.

Back up offa Yoshi, foo! :D

yoshi.jpg

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
ohamsie said:
As much as I'm looking forward to this, it seems like Wario is just shoehorned in there. What motivation does he have for rescuing the Princess? Also it is strange to me that Yoshi seems to be the main character rather than Mario.

for real, it's like they secretly let sonic team develop it

Rlan

From the website:

Something's Wrong here... why would Wario want to help anyone, let alone his Nemesis Mario? There must be treasure hidden deep within the castle, because Wario is riled out and ready to dish out damage to Bowser's baddies.

I kinda like having Yoshi right at the beginning, it sorta gives you the feeling right away that this isn't just a straight port.

People have wanted a Mario game where you could also play as Luigi/Wario for ages anyway, I'm surprised Nintendo has taken this long to do it.

Top Bottom