• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitsugi

Spiderjericho said:
Ha, ha. I missed out of the top 10. Surprised FMF, BlackVegeta, Relix or Haunts weren't in the top 10.

well, wasn't blackvegeta banned for a bit? D: he'll probably reclaim his spot this time around :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
the_log_ride said:

top.jpg

Black Vegeta, DBJ, and FindMyFarms.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Spiderjericho said:
Ha, ha. I missed out of the top 10. Surprised FMF, BlackVegeta, Relix or Haunts weren't in the top 10.

I dont have the consistency these other guys do. I come in and rant then dont post for weeks.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Kadey said:
One less pizza to buy!

Shoutouts to Daigo eating subway.
When you gonna quit ducking and get on XBL? If you have enough money for 8 completely unnecessary TV's you can buy a 360 really quick just to face Timedog! Timedog is getting really upset by your insolence Kadey!!!!!

rbjj.jpg

El Sloth

Banned
Sixfortyfive said:
Participated, got crushed. >_> Hadn't played this game online in months though.
That's too bad. Would have been cool to have a GAF representative in the tourney to root for.

Been playing offline only I assume? It always feels weird when I go back to online after not playing for a week or two. Should have asked the guys on here to help you prepare and get used to online play again. You play on XBL or PSN?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Timedog said:
When you gonna quit ducking and get on XBL? If you have enough money for 8 completely unnecessary TV's you can buy a 360 really quick just to face Timedog! Timedog is getting really upset by your insolence Kadey!!!!!

[/IMG]

Yeah? Why would anybody want to play my scrub ass? :lol

Kadey said:

In some cultures, beating the snot out of the woman, means she is obligated to be a love slave.

Winning Kadey's heart = a lifetime supply of pizza.

And ugh @ the Rich Boy picks. At least put a PAUSE when you post them.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Caught a kid trying to thief a copy of this game at work today.

So anyway, looks like half of the people who won their Evo online brackets are names I recognize, and the other half are people I don't recognize. Though I'm sure at least a few of those are tournament players and I just don't know about them/they use a different gamertag.

Looks like Eissan got pretty far before being knocked out by Air.

Sabre vs Valle being streamed now

zlatko

Banned
Yo I'm just gonna say it. What's with Timedogs constant posting of chocolate men in this thread? You got a crush on one of them?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Fucking loooool at that Image match on the SRK stream just now.

zlatko said:
Yo I'm just gonna say it. What's with Timedogs constant posting of chocolate men in this thread? You got a crush on one of them?

I'm guessing he wants attention.

zlatko said:

It would be cool if he was saying no homo or pause before or after. But he's just posting them.

But I'm not going to clown him on his sexual orientation. I mean we were posting pics of those Cosplay girls from Canada Cup. So it's all good Time Dog.

Doesn't help that the commentator keeps calling the SAs "ultras"

edit: Team EG take 3S 2v2 championship.... ST next

If this guy says "LOLz" one more time...

Imm0rt4l

Spiderjericho said:
In some cultures, beating the snot out of the woman, means she is obligated to be a love slave.

Winning Kadey's heart = a lifetime supply of pizza.

And ugh @ the Rich Boy picks. At least put a PAUSE when you post them.

Timedog doesn't have to say pause. Timedog was inquiring about filipinochamps sexual orientation on a streamchat. No pause necessary, cuz he's timedog.

Edgeward

USD said:
Yep. Kind of weird, most tourneys do the singles-team thing the other way around.

Australia's toilet isn't the only thing that's backwards then!

So sad, I completely missed the singles matches friday. I was so ready to spend my saturday watching it. Then I wake up and everyone already talking about Grand finals. :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Dude's what is this "pause" thing you're talking about?

Kadey said:
Just got a fresh cut, now I'm lookin' for them freaks.

rich-boy.jpg

Did I just take a trip back to 2007?

Pause simply means pause. When you say or do something suspect, you have to say pause or exclaim no homo.

Again, not trying to question anyone sexual orientation.

Anyways, my internetz sucks, so I can't see all of the awesome stream action. But I'll be home in time to see Fubarduck and UFO stream AE!!!

I'm not sure about where I need to put my gamertag so...

SolarPowered(XB: xXSteelBlazinXx) EST standard time

I'm a noob, but I'm willing to learn. I just don't want to go through an absolute meat grinder to get there so go easy!

Imm0rt4l

Timedog said:
Dude's what is this "pause" thing you're talking about?

Just got a fresh cut, now I'm lookin' for them freaks.

http://keepittrill.com/media/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/rich-boy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/illdoc1#p/search/6/YJnlPP7jm5s[/url]

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
the_log_ride said:
JWong taking BBCS & Tekken6 in the Focus Fire stream :lol

Most people don't know. Justin used to be a top BB player (when it first came out) and he was always good in TEKKEN. He even placed top 8 at EVO in T5 and won a Final Round in ATL for T5DR (Impossible for most outside of ATL).

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Yo I just ordered that new papa johns pizza from clicking on the gaf ad. I think that's the first time I've clicked on a GAF ad ever, and I've been here for about 10 years.

Imm0rt4l

Timedog said:
Yo, I've heard of no homo before, which is kind of dumb but CAN be kind of funny depending on context, but I've never heard of pause.
yea, it's the predecessor of n/h. Its kinda old school. They mean the same thing.

Just got back from a tournament today, which is Lucky's, NC's biggest tournament(although not that big overall). There were 32 for SSF4, I won one before going out so I finished 25th. I was there with Hitokage, I think he went 2-2. It was a lot of fun, but kind of a headache at the same time because I ran into a lot of problems

-The drive to Lucky's is about 90 minutes for me, after 20 minutes on the road I realized that I forgot my stick. I felt it was too late to go back so I just kept going.
-I used Hitokage's HRAP3(I have a Mad Catz TE-S stick). And from the get go, I was having problems with it. It just didn't feel right but I had no choice but to use it for some matches.
-I'm used to playing on my PC monitor which always felt lag free to me. But when I played on a CRT for the first time in a very long time, I realized I couldn't do shit as the timing felt so different compared to what I was use to. I was missing combos that I could do in my sleep at home.
-And last but not least, the two people I lost to are from my area. They're the same two guys that I play with all the time during local gatherings/tournaments.

Besides that Hitokage and I teamed up for the 2v2 tournament. But man I feel like I held him back, he did better then me overall in both singles and team. He seems to have really leveled up a lot since the old days when we played vanilla on the PC and I was owning him left and right. Seems the tables have turned, he's pretty solid now while I'm the jumping scrub. Overall I had a pretty good time, I spent time with the local guys and played a lot of casuals. I just have to remember to bring my stick next time and be prepared for the difference when playing on a CRT.

hitsugi

Timedog said:
Yo I just ordered that new papa johns pizza from clicking on the gaf ad. I think that's the first time I've clicked on a GAF ad ever, and I've been here for about 10 years.
what IS the new papa johns pizza? I have one across the street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom