• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SW Battlefront ultimate edition for only 19.99 on amazon for ps4. but 29.99 on xbox..

link https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Battlefront-Ultimate-PlayStation-4/dp/B01MDNZOZP/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1480003898&sr=1-2&keywords=battlefront&th=1

pretty good deal for the game I think. Contains the season pass and the base game. for 20 dollars I think this is one of the best deals out there.

Bestbuy seems to have both version for 20 bucks.

Link:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=battlefront&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

EDIT: some people were wondering if the DLC is part of the disk and it seems like the answer is no. DLC is a voucher. Alteast according to this:https://www.amazon.com/forum/-/Tx96EYQHOCEJIL/ref=ask_ql_ql_al_hza?asin=B01MDNZOZP

Krakn3Dfx

Yeah, I grabbed it. Made the mistake of buying the base game at launch, should have waited for this.

Want to check out the Death Star stuff.

Yeah, I grabbed it. Made the mistake of buying the base game at launch, should have waited for this.

Want to check out the Death Star stuff.

I got it for like 35$ around launch. Had a bit of.fun. This 20$ is epic tho. Thanks. Bought. Considering getting on xbox as well lol

ponziacs

Banned
Good thing about this is I bought the base digital version and the expansions are codes so I don't need to insert the blu ray.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Really wish EA would just put the season pass on sale instead of making me buy another disk of a game I already own. I want the content without the uglier boxart.

Hmm

I mean I think the game is pretty shitty but it would be nice to mess around on the dlc maps for a while, just not sure if that's worth $20

Can you actually find dlc games on ps4?

gabe90

What makes UE the better buy? I've only played the demo back at launch. Seemed fun. Considering the $9.99 amazon vanilla version, unless the ultimate edition is really better.

What makes UE the better buy? I've only played the demo back at launch. Seemed fun. Considering the $9.99 amazon vanilla version, unless the ultimate edition is really better.

it comes with the season pass. meaning you get access to all 4 DLC packs, maps,weapons,heroes etc.

All the DLC included. The base game is pretty bare. You really want all the extra maps and stuff to flesh out out. All together it's a great package. Alone it's meh

the season pass are also on sale in amazon.com but still can't beat this price. only for ps4 though 29.99. 49.99 for xbox one.
Why would anyone buy that when you can get the game and season pass combined for cheaper. Like. What?

Season pass should be $9.99 or $15 or something

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Is the season pass a code or is everything on disc?

Just bought the $10 digital deluxe version

If season pass a voucher I can at least give base game to my cuz

Is the season pass a code? I have the basic version on digital PSN, and wouldn't mind paying $20 to get access to the code. I don't want to have to keep the disc in the console.

hydruxo

Hmm

I mean I think the game is pretty shitty but it would be nice to mess around on the dlc maps for a while, just not sure if that's worth $20

Can you actually find dlc games on ps4?

The game isn't shitty at all lmao. It's a little barebones but it's a well made game and it's a lot of fun.

The game isn't shitty at all lmao. It's a little barebones but it's a well made game and it's a lot of fun.

i agree. The game was really barebones at launch. should have been priced at 30 bucks. But now with base game and added content 20 dollars is a really great deal imo. I really wished they put obi wan in there or yoda. But i guess they may show up in BF2.

Top Bottom