• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taxi trailer starring Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon...*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Malakhov said:
It's a rip off of an excellent and very popular french movie series, Taxi.

The thrill-ride is based on the 1998 French blockbuster by the same name, which became the largest grossing film in the history of French cinema and has since spawned two sequels. LUC BESSON, who wrote the original as well as 'The Fifth Element' and 'La Femme Nikita,' also produced the American version.

It cant be a rip off when the guy who wrote the original is producing this one ;)

Wow this is bad. haha

DMczaf

Guzim said:
Gisele Bundchen is sure hot.

emeka_okafor.jpg

GQ Man of the Year agrees.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
Look identical except that they got rid of the german bad guys and put top models instead.

Taxi was a fun little movie. 2/3 were SHIT.

Luc Besson is producing lots of crap in France don't be surprise if he produces crap in the state too.

mattx5

I fucking hate when American studios remake foreign films, although Luc Besson's Taxi series was very 'American' to begin with.

Besson is good because of Taxi 1, Nikita, Leon: Le Professionel, The Fifth Element, and Subway. A lot of his other productions are crap though, and lately he's become a sell out.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon? Oh, jeez! I wonder what kind of trouble those two will get into?!

One thing's for sure: I hope this movie features exaggerated stereotypes of black and white people experiencing culture shock at one another. If this happens, I will see the movie IMMEDIATELY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom