• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge - Radical Reptiles DLC (Free and available today)

DryvBy

"Available today" and it's a FREE update.

This DLC adds Mondo Gecko and Mona Lisa to make this very, very 90s. They also remixed the original soundtrack with a bunch of guest artists such as Anamanaguchi (Scott Pilgrim vs the World the Game soundtrack)

This makes the physical edition less valuable as it's no longer the complete game. But the DLC is free so whatever! This game also supports crossplay.

Physical Copies that include the "latest DLC":
PS5 (PS4)
Switch

Digital Copies:
PC (Steam)
PS4/PS5 - also PS Plus
Switch
Xbox - also on Game Pass (I believe)

Screens:
bSF8r7d.jpeg

cqx3sgP.jpeg

JbrmL0x.jpeg

Last edited:
Last time I turned this on I had a hard time finding a game online. Hopefully the update will at least give a temporary boost.

Was there ever any campaign/stage DLC? My wife and I loved playing through this together, was a really fun time. This trailer reminded me that the Power Rangers side scroller should be due at some point soon...

Quasicat

This is where I realize that I own this game on every console and on the Steam Deck…and I’m totally ok with that.

1. The only feature missing that I want is the ability to play co-op (2-4 players in 1 console) and online (fill the rest of the spots with online players), like guests during the PS3/X360 era. I have to choose from playing with my daughter or playing online. I’d much rather play with her and online.

2. Hoping this team is secretly working on a X-Men game.

cireza

Base game was enough for me, but thanks I guess ? I really like these BTA, they feel great, are fun. Games like SoR4, Shredder's Revenge and also Battletoads. My kids play a ton of them.

However the DLCs feel totally unnecessary.

Last edited:
I thought the soundtrack was free but the extra characters cost money..?
Yea I'm wondering myself. Sounds like the characters are dollars but the soundtrack is free. But it's not showing up digitally anywhere in Australia yet so can't confirm

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Yes this is what everybody obviously wanted! Now we just need Poochie DLC for the The Simpsons Arcade!
The Simpsons Goodbye GIF

Ahh fuck, canonically dead, RIP.

Top Bottom