• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Texas unveils memorial honoring black Texans, "White Lives Matter" protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

The White Lives Matter group was shouted down by several hundred counter-protesters, who held up signs that said “Stand Against Hate” and “Black Lives Matter.”

Okay, I feel better about this now.

Also, of course some of them were armed and dressed in military gear. I swear these dudes get massive erections at the mere thought of getting to play soldier.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Okay, I feel better about this now.

Also, of course some of them were armed and dressed in military gear. I swear these dudes get massive erections at the mere thought of getting to play soldier.

who do you think is on the other side of the internet on CoD online? Coincidentally they all suffer from Puberphonia.

Slayven

I glad they got laughed out of town.

White lives matter and All lives matter aren't things because they only appear to shut down minorities

In Austin?

What the fuck...

Edit: Oh they got laughed out of the city in droves. Now THAT'S my town. Austin is good people. I was fucking worried for a minute there that Trump and his ilk were rubbing off on my home.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
White Lives Matter is actually a thing?

At least come up with your own branding yeash.

It's rock and roll all over again lol.

No, "white lives matter" isn't real. What they really want to say is "white power," but that's generally frowned upon these days.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
White Lives Matter as a rallying cry, in a country where White lives have always mattered? The fuck is wrong with America?

Lexad

My feelings about living in the south for decades. It's really amazing how they brainwash you into thinking what's happening around you is OK. You have to leave to realize what you were missing the whole time.

So the state puts up a black lives memorial and 12 idiots show up and that makes you hate the state? You have bigger issues.

bomma_man

There's a fucking statue on the lawns of the Austin Capitol of a Confederate General that fought for 'freedom'.

Racists can get fucked.

Dmented

Banned
In Austin?

What the fuck...

Edit: Oh they got laughed out of the city in droves. Now THAT'S my town. Austin is good people. I was fucking worried for a minute there that Trump and his ilk were rubbing off on my home.

I've heard Austin is a pretty sweet place in Texas, this adds more to my feeling.

On topic: It's hilarious that they HAD to bring their fucking guns out. Seriously? It really shows how fucking afraid they are.

Why would white lives matter protest against a memorial?

Have memorials honoring black members of society been oppressing them?

They fear the Golem theory is right, that one day memorials to minorities will come to life in their darkest hour and seek vengeance on those who opposed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom