• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thank you Sony Connect :). (Shakira)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
I downloaded a few days ago "Underneath your clothes" and "Whenever, Wherever".

These are not the same songs as you get on iTunes: they seem taken from a live concert.

"Underneath Your Clothes" is SOOOOO much better than the iTunes version that it's not even funny and I am starting to like the other version of "Whenever, Wherever" more too.

She has a great voice, IMHO.

Suerte, I had a suspicion your name might've come from the song Suerte (the Spanish/original version of Whenever, Wherever).

I like all of her three singles (the most recent being Objection right?).

Lucky that my lips not only mumble, they spill kisses like a fountain. Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you don't confuse them.. with mountains :)

Panajev2001a said:
I downloaded a few days ago "Underneath your clothes" and "Whenever, Wherever".

These are not the same songs as you get on iTunes: they seem taken from a live concert.

"Underneath Your Clothes" is SOOOOO much better than the iTunes version that it's not even funny and I am starting to like the other version of "Whenever, Wherever" more too.

She has a great voice, IMHO.

Wow... Honestly, who would've thought you'd make a thread praising Sony Connect ;)

Also, how does Sony Connect sell its music? Some proprietary Sony format that only plays in their players? ARTRAC or something, I forgot...

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
She has the smoothest, roundest, nicest looking ass known to man. It's perfect.

thanks, im gonna need this cause im gonna go pick up a Hi-MD some time this week, the only player that has all the recording features and replaceable batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom