• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That disturbing picture of a furry monster thing holding a crying baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
020.jpg

he's all grown up now

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
LOL

But that is not nearly as disturbing as the picture of some guys pouring a glass of milk on this girls head whil one of them holds back this hairless alien thing. Creeps me out.

Dragmire

scola said:
But that is not nearly as disturbing as the picture of some guys pouring a glass of milk on this girls head whil one of them holds back this hairless alien thing. Creeps me out.
Anyone know the name of the guy that did this picture? When I first saw it on this board, someone said he was a photographer that did eerie pics like that. I'd like to look him up.

AirBrian

Erimgard said:
Anyone know the name of the guy that did this picture? When I first saw it on this board, someone said he was a photographer that did eerie pics like that. I'd like to look him up.
Don't know if this is the guy, but Robert Mapplethorpe is a very talented photographer with some excellent photos -- and some very "interesting" stuff as well. There's one photo he took of a smashed testicle. :(

Bob White

Someone show the pic he's talking about!

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I just looked through over 100 pages of google image search and couldn't find it again. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. :):(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom