• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
not my stream dieing on me
at least its only ariana and not someone i care about

What the fuck? Why isn't Ari performing her newest single, One Last Time??

Madonna is still around?

Yes, the woman who, in the past 10 years, garnered three #1 albums, went on two tours that ended up becoming the top 2 most successful tours in history, had a top 10 on every one of her albums, and has been the highest earning Celebrity in the world of every year she released an album/did a tour, is still around.
jO7SYIO.gif

Dénouement;151213712 said:
Yes, the woman who, in the past 10 years, garnered three #1 albums, went on two tours that ended up becoming the top 2 most successful tours in history, had a top 10 on every one of her albums, and has been the highest earning Celebrity in the world of every year she released an album/did a tour, is still around.
jO7SYIO.gif

She released 3 albums in the last 10 years? o_O

zychi

Banned
None of these new female pop singers can sing live. Its been like two decades since Christina debuted. Autotune to them all, Beyonce, Ariana, Swift. Just terrible live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom