• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Sia doing to much

B9XIZciCcAA_DWH.jpg

you know what

35352a1486.gif

DOWN

Banned
This thread is confusing me now. Y'all are sounding off about winners and I'm wondering where you are getting it from when the show starts in 5 more minutes.

It doesn't seem like that many left for the show...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
This thread is confusing me now. Y'all are sounding off about winners and I'm wondering where you are getting it from when the show starts in 5 more minutes.

There are so many categories the large majority of the lower tier awards are handed out before the show hits the tv

BYE @ this channel using Walking on Air as their transition music between commercials.

Even THEY recognize an obvious single when they hear one god

Meowster

Dark Horse is a great song but there is a reason that the critically acclaimed and heart-breaking Say Something by Christina Aguilera won. Such a good song.

DOWN

Banned
There was a pre-show streaming that gave a bulk of the awards to the nominees

There are so many categories the large majority of the lower tier awards are handed out before the show hits the tv

Thanks, I knew some were given off air (like surround sound album I saw earlier) but I just hadn't caught this many award reveals before air in previous viewings.

Slayven

Dénouement;151209158 said:
On the day ARTPOP came out, Xtina fans planned to do a mass buying of Bionic, which flopped partly due to the fact that Gaga and her fans and the media, which was up Gaga's butt at the time of Bionic's release, accused her of copying her video/style on the album/lead single video.

The album reached the top 10 in Mexico's itunes I think, and ARTPOP ended up being a disaster for GaGa's career so it kind of worked.

Shit, those pop streets are real as fuck.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I fucking hate AC/DC.

royalan

Thanks to the Grammys for knowing that I would have to go to the bathroom at the start of the show and putting this hew on to perform first. :)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Truly tragic that even after years of singing like this that they can hit notes better than Mariah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom