• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Grammy Awards |OT| Witness Greatness tonight at 8 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
Kendrick will not win. This is the Grammy's.

He has to. Look at the other nominations. Not even close. I had countless albums I prefered over TPAB, but TPAB was without a doubt the best mainstream album of the year. If they wanted to kick Kendrick to the gutter they shouldn't have broughten knives to a gunfight. Because the rest of the nominations are no more than knives.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Rihanna canceled Grammy performance. Wut?

Tidal upset they couldn't stream it probably. Jay

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Rihanna canceled Grammy performance. Wut?

Tidal upset they couldn't stream it probably. Jay

bronchitis-o.gif

He has to. Look at the other nominations. Not even close. I had countless albums I prefered over TPAB, but TPAB was without a doubt the best mainstream album of the year. If they wanted to kick Kendrick to the gutter they shouldn't have broughten knives to a gunfight. Because the rest of the nominations are no more than knives.

But 60 year old people are voting on this. He has no chance.

royalan

Tori has such a stellar voice but her music is so plain. Like I don't understand.

Tori Kelly is the victim of high expectations. She's got the talent, but no musical identity. So her managers, seeing this talent, try to make her a little bit of all the breakout stars of recent memory.

They try to make her a little of Lauren Hill, a little Christina Aguilera, a little Nora Jones, and a little Alicia Keys. But it's so transparent and her music sucks as a result.

I love tori especially live. And hollow would probably be my fav song of hers but it would be a lot better if they thought of something besides fill up my cup as part of main hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom