• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Grammy Awards |OT| Witness Greatness tonight at 8 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Man I love kendricks lyrics but his vocals don't flow with the music. I need to listen more, I love his writing but some of dogs I've heard are hard to get through.

The arrangement was awful, the sound was messed up and she was clearly nervous (she went flat quite a few times and that final chorus was messy as hell). It happens. Even to a great singer like her.

CbTfTTUW4AEUISY.jpg

I'm mad he took out the and we hate po po line though...if you gonna keep it a 100 keep it 100 breh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
shes said before all i ask is a bitch to sing
i don't know why she chose it

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm all about frying people but Adele never sounds like that.

That's most of your faves on a good day.

royalan

I'm all about frying people but Adele never sounds like that.

That's most of your faves on a good day.

Yeah she does.

Her last Grammy performance was terrible. So was her Oscars performance of Skyfall. She usually gets away with it by ducking the high notes, but she couldn't really do that with a song as demanding as this one.

She's a great singer, but prone to bad live performances.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Pit fucking bull is the finale?

Yeah, i caught that too. Moonves-Chen must be fans, because the announcer voice lady really tried to sound enthused... In that whole AK-47 right out of camera shot way.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
fuck love yourself
shite song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom