• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfkgoblue

I don't know why people are making such a fuss over Obama having bigger turnout than Trump. DC is an 3-4 hours from the most densely populated democratic leaning areas in the country. It's a mild drive to DC from NYC or Philly, not to mention DC itself being mostly democrat. Little bit further for the most heavily Republican regions.
Its a coping mechanism. Its to make many feel better.

Taiser

From the other side.

Crowds-obama_1243289c.jpg

Searching for images now it's sort of hilarious to me how crap pictures on the internet were just eight years ago.

doesn't even show the full scale

4402_17676747.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I don't know why people are making such a fuss over Obama having bigger turnout than Trump. DC is an 3-4 hours from the most densely populated democratic leaning areas in the country. It's a mild drive to DC from NYC or Philly, not to mention DC itself being mostly democrat. Little bit further for the most heavily Republican regions.
Anything that makes him look pathetic and little loved is a good thing.

Can you blame them? Trump is going to set the country back to a time before any of them took office. This is like all of their legacies getting lit ablaze in one fell swoop.

No, and I wish somebody would stop this monster before he potentially destroys the world. Sign!

matt05891

Trump looked like he was going to have a panic attack or something. You all know he really didn't expect to be here. Definitely looks to have realized this is real and this is way over his head.

I would almost feel bad for him if it wasn't you know Trump.

Its a coping mechanism. Its to make many feel better.

lol no, its because donald trump OBSESSES over the size of crowds and ratings, and this will surely drive him up a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom