• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 74th Annual Golden Globes |OT| *laughs at own joke and ruffles Mel Gibson's hair*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothless

Tom Hiddleston wins Best Actor in a TV Movie or Miniseries for The Night Manager!

Multiple wins:
La La Land - 4
The Night Manager - 3
The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story - 2

Sean C

Wait, there's still a miniseries acting award to give out after they gave out the miniseries award?

That's weird scheduling.

Ridley327

Is Elle out yet on bluray or any streaming services? Amazon seems to think the bluray is already out but I can't tell

The one on Amazon is the French Blu-ray, which doesn't have English subtitles. SPC is one of the few specialty distributors that doesn't do simultaneous VOD, so we're going to have to wait a bit, as it's still in the middle of its run.

cj_iwakura

Why do they always delay the actress award so far back? Also these call center commercials are hilarious. No call center looks that clean.

CoolOff

People on another forum hyped up Ep.1 of The Night Of as the greatest piece of television all year.

I found it dull as hell.

Ridley327

Beauty and the Beast looks like the blandest shit.

And that's why it's going to make a billion, easy!

...honestly, I have no idea if there's a correlation there, but there are few Disney animated films out there with the nostalgia that this movie has. At least Luke Evans will probably be a good Gaston?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom