• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 87th Academy Awards |OT| The One That Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

He has to win best director right? When everyone is going up and thanking you for like 5 minutes youve pretty much earned it

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Those are probably the only awards GBH will win, unfortunately.

Cot damn @ jlo. Is her job in the industry now to show upto the awards in amazing outfits?

lol that's pretty much been her job for the last decade or so

she always kills it on the red carpet, that's why i don't understand the ~she's an attention whore~ comments, her albums and songs sell like shit, give ha this moment

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
what is this shit?

image.php

Gorillaz

Actually I can see GBH winning most but best picture or screenplay(I think it's up for SP)

if it ends up being a sweep its gonna be one or the other I can't see them letting them win both

zychi

Banned
Dénouement;153238472 said:
lol that's pretty much been her job for the last decade or so

she always kills it on the red carpet, that's why i don't understand the ~she's an attention whore~ comments, her albums and songs sell like shit, give ha this moment

i can't tell you a song or album name she's had in the past decade.

the last jlo song i remember is the one with ja rule

Xion385

If that animated short with the dog, that eats everything, doesn't win. It's highway robbery.

Damn thing made me tear up.

Choomp

Banned
The Everything is Awesome performance is bound to be uncomfortable in some way

AWW google has those heart commercials again! <3

Didn't want to see GBH losing any awards to Guardians, although I did enjoy Guardians.

It's not like it's getting any heavyweight awards, so I'd like to see it getting as many of the production ones as possible.

If that animated short with the dog, that eats everything, doesn't win. It's highway robbery.

Damn thing made me tear up.

I'm actually not certain how it's going to go. Disney didn't win last year with Get A Horse, and that had Mickey plastered all over it. That, however, was the Year Of Frozen- with Big Hero 6 relatively unlikely to win, I can see the Academy chucking Disney the short win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom