• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 87th Academy Awards |OT| The One That Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Yet ANOTHER annoying Samsung commercial. They're good at this.

I still cant imagine Robin Williams gone. Such a HUGE part of childhood. Aladdin, Mrs Doubtfire, Hook, Jumanji, Patch Adams. And then there was classic stuff like Good Morning Vietnam, Dead Poets Society, Good Will Hunting...man, that hit really hard.

BraXzy

B-f0hlMIUAAYNP4.jpg:large

dead2.gif

netguy503

Jennifer Hudson did that song better on on SMASH and I don't know if that song is right for a song to honor the dead but I LOVED the callback.

#giveSMASHaseason3 #whydoshowslikegleestillgettobeonbutnotSMASH?

Enron

Banned
I still cant imagine Robin Williams gone. Such a HUGE part of childhood. Aladdin, Mrs Doubtfire, Hook, Jumanji, Patch Adams. And then there was classic stuff like Good Morning Vietnam, Dead Poets Society, Good Will Hunting...man, that hit really hard.

Yes. Harold Ramis and Robin Williams gone in back to back years is awful.

BraXzy

I don't know why but whenever the ad breaks hit on the stream I'm watching, the streamer changes to a channel that just shows beautiful scenic images of boats and fields and stuff xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom