• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 87th Academy Awards |OT| The One That Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeelPower

wow isn't imitation game win really unexpected ?

Really hope we get unexpected winners in the upcoming few categories..PLZ be unpredictable oscars!

~Kinggi~

Banned
GREAT SPEECH!

argrda.gif

Moore has been eating it all up tonight

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Stay different but not so different we gotta gloss over it in the script. Thats just awkward ya know?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, Imitation Game was a bad movie, mostly because of the script.

I wouldn't call it a bad movie by any stretch of the imagination, but it was such a by-the-numbers Hollywood script. I never once believed I was actually experiencing the events of Turing's life.

Gyllenhal should have been nominated for Best Actor for Nightcrawler. Seriously. I came out of the theater blown away by his performance. He looked like a fucking psychopath.

I wouldn't call it a bad movie by any stretch of the imagination, but it was such a by-the-numbers Hollywood script. I never once believed I was actually experiencing the events of Turing's life.

I enjoyed it but yeah I agree. It's disappointing that this is probably the only big tribute we'll get for the man.

Rootbeer

Banned
i have a comcast sub so I could watch the abc.com livestream but i'm watching brettygood's stream instead because it's not delayed by 30+ seconds.

this is the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom