• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you like Nintendo products?

giggle.gif

Sch1sm

Theyre the only ones making real games these days. Unlike those uncreative grey and brown games don't and Microsoft makes.

1-2 Switch, realest game there is.

I could deconstruct your argument with examples, but I'm sure you know you're incorrect. It also doesn't hurt me 'cause I mainly play Steam games, so. Yikes.

Theyre the only ones making real games these days. Unlike those uncreative grey and brown games don't and Microsoft makes.

We both know this isn't correct. There is no definition of what real game is. There is no color palette required to be a game either. Nintendo makes games that you like. That is good. That does not make them the only real game maker. Perhaps they are the only dev making games that you are interested in.

I personally am not big on many of Nintendo's IP. Everyone has preferences. I bought the switch for mario kart and pokemon. I'm a simple man.

Let's not talk down to each other about preferences. That is only allowed when people start speaking of Gotham or Sonic with a sense of reverence, respect or worth

Watching John Woo's hard boiled right now, love this film. Best action movie bar none. Well that and the Raid.

Edit: And Crimson is right, no need to say such horrible things. There are a lot of great games coming out on PC, PS4 etc. We all have our preferences game wise and should respect them. Unless it's that weird shit, then that needs to go.

shingi70

Banned
We both know this isn't correct. There is no definition of what real game is. There is no color palette required to be a game either. Nintendo makes games that you like. That is good. That does not make them the only real game maker. Perhaps they are the only dev making games that you are interested in.

I personally am not big on many of Nintendo's IP. Everyone has preferences. I bought the switch for mario kart and pokemon. I'm a simple man.

Let's not talk down to each other about preferences. That is only allowed when people start speaking of Gotham or Sonic with a sense of reverence, respect or worth

Thought it obvious I was joking.

I don't think many Sonic games are good but I love the music in the first 4 side scrolling games.

The game that Jandro wears and plays

animated-horseshoe-image-0009.gif

The horse cycle is unforgiving.

------------

Honestly, Sonic OCs ain't half as bad as pony OCs. Take it from a guy who saw this shit first hand when I was a straight up "I wanna make my own pony" kind of fan when starting out watching MLP FIM. I seen some shit, brah. I seen some SHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom