• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

she'll call it in front of you, and ask why you gave the number to Domino's. then she'll take a picture of you and joke you on her IG.

How's it coming with the HOTAS btw? or are you still working with the DS4? I love ED but I had to put it down after pulling a long haul multi-hour flight like I was driving to damn Greensboro. Don't do those.

edit: SC is StarCraft? I see a cheap key for 2 every so often, never really got into it after SC1.

They're doing SC1 with updated graphics and stuff.

https://starcraft.com/en-us/

Beefy

Any one else have a militant black gal as a friend? Am getting worried she is getting mad, saying a black dude dying of a drug overdose is white mans fault and we should protest. 🤔

D i Z

Don't talk to me about Thunderbird 1. I've been working on that fucking thing all month. ;P

God that place drives me up the fucking wall.

It's those Mediterranean parts slowing you down. You need to just go with the knock offs and handle this already.

Shy

Shout TV streams Thunderbirds, the puppets are oddly endearing. Except they kind of treat Brains like shit, even though he builds all their shit.
They are.

You ever watch Captain Scarlet. You might like it.
Any one else have a militant black gal as a friend? Am getting worried she is getting mad, saying a black dude dying of a drug overdose is white mans fault and we should protest. ��
As Akira said, it's good she has the fire. But she needs to focus it in the right direction. Or she might become hotep.
It's those Mediterranean parts slowing you down. You need to just go with the knock offs and handle this already.
LOL.

Slayven

They are.

You ever watch Captain Scarlet. You might like it.

As Akira said, it's good she has the fire. But she needs to focus it in the right direction. Or she might become hotep.

LOL.

Seem a bit of Captain Scarlet(old show and the reboot), and Supercar

Beefy

DFcpV8GWAAE6vs9
🤔

Faustek

This was great but is there a full version anywhere?

I like that movie he came out of prison and he is going around in his pickup truck with the shotgun in the back and beats folk up

Yeah he has been really enjoyable in those but I prefer to have him being kid friendly and dumb as Rocks so I can sit down with the nieces and nephews. Kinda like Wayans.

Walking tall was the name? I know which you mean and that one with Stiffler was a good 90m of nothing of importance but stupid fun.

D i Z

You remember watching the origin in Uni right?

I see what you want to do with this, but nah. I was at my Grans on Sundays with my chicken and rice and peas.

This is jogging another memory tho. There was a movie with a construction yard filled with possessed vehicles. They used to play those nightmare fuels right after the kids shows.

Faceless took one? Keep it steady out there bruh.

Slayven

I see what you want to do with this, but nah. I was at my Grans on Sundays with my chicken and rice and peas.

This is jogging another memory tho. There was a movie with a construction yard filled with possessed vehicles. They used to play those nightmare fuels right after the kids shows.
Maximum Overdrive
Yeah over here you either got golf or some obscure movie.

Numb

This was great but is there a full version anywhere?

Yeah he has been really enjoyable in those but I prefer to have him being kid friendly and dumb as Rocks so I can sit down with the nieces and nephews. Kinda like Wayans.

Walking tall was the name? I know which you mean and that one with Stiffler was a good 90m of nothing of importance but stupid fun.

Indeed
And that jungle one. Early 2000s Rock i seen so many of his movies before he got sucked into the Fast and Furious machine

D i Z

Maximum Overdrive

Yeah over here you either got golf or some obscure movie.

Nah. This was based in a quarry and they were fucking up some long dead folks resting place, if I remember correctly. It was like if the Autobots lost their freakin minds.

I only remember it because I would go to church, come back, eat my jello and ice cream and watch Thunderbirds and whatnot...then the carnage would begin... and right after that dinner would be ready.

Edit.

Found it!

Killdozer

I'mma come pick you up bruh.

Slayven

Nah. This was based in a quarry and they were fucking up some long dead folks resting place, if I remember correctly. It was like if the Autobots lost their freakin minds.

I only remember it because I would go to church, come back, eat my jello and ice cream and watch Thunderbirds and whatnot...then the carnage would begin... and right after that dinner would be ready.

Edit.

Found it!

Killdozer

I'mma come pick you up bruh.

Was just about to post Killdozer

akira28

see, that's actually funny. this dude was running around in circles like...oh god how do I make this look scary? ShakyCam all over the place, surrounded by open forest. all he has to do is pick a direction and run in a straight line and he's saved. He's playing Toro Toro with an evil bulldozer. and besides that, he was originally safely inside of it. It stared acting funny so he jumps out...nigga stay in the demon bulldozer. That is the safest place, behind the wheel. Maybe you could have stopped it, and ended the movie 40 minutes early...but no...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom