• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Malyse

Top ten anime, go!

1. Monogatari
2. Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
3. Dennou Coil
4. Kyousou Giga
5. Heartcatch Precure!
6. Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!
7. Jigoku Shoujo
8. El Cazador de la Bruja
9. Nagi no Asukara
10. Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda

Top ten anime, go!

1. Monogatari
2. Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
3. Dennou Coil
4. Kyousou Giga
5. Heartcatch Precure!
7. Jigoku Shoujo
9. Nagi no Asukara

1. The original Dragonball
  2. Full Metal Alchemist
  3. Cowboy Bebop
  4. Great Teacher Onizuka
  5. Time of Eve
  6. Detective Conan
  7. Rahxephon
  8. Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex
  9. Soul Eater
  10. Gintama

DMVfan123

Banned
Afternoon BCT!
Finally got back from Germany: the German family I was staying with was everything that the one dude in that one thread stereotyped Americans as doing: clap for EVERYTHING
Couldn't enjoy it fully since all I could think about was the shitload of schoolwork I was gonna have to do once I got back, plus my dad got robbed (he didn't get assaulted, he's just down a watch) after the wedding reception so that contributed to my overall negative outlook of the trip
Oh and my power was out when I got back so my family and I had to stay at a Holiday Inn overnight until they reconnected the power
Enough about me though, I hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful rest of the week! Time for me to do my homework

Mizerman

Just top ten? Hmm...

1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Trigun
3. Gurren Lagann
4. Samurai Champloo
5. G Gundam
6. Rurouni Kenshin
7. Yu Yu Hakusho
8. Evangelion
9. GTO
10. FLCL

Izuna

Banned
If we aren't counting movies...

1. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
2. Kino's Journey
3. Azumanga Daioh
5. Haruhi Suzumiya
6. Tower of Druaga
7. Angel Beats
8. Full Metal Alchemist (OG)
9. FLCL
10. Welcome to the NHK

Skittles

Haruhi was okay until I found that Haruhi is a demented goddess that the entire cast has to appease or she will destroy reality.
That actually made it better in a fucked up way lol

Top 10 in no order:
1. Yu Yu Hakusho (dubbed)
2. Mushi-shi or Mononoke
3. One Punch Man
4. Steins Gate
5. Fate Zero (literally only good fate series)
6. Monster
7. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (all parts)
8. Legend of Galactic Heroes
9. Watamote or Prison School
10. One Piece

Oh man, S2E7 of Bojack is too fucking real (one dealing with sexual assault allegations) . So topical it actually hurts

D i Z

Afternoon BCT!
Finally got back from Germany: the German family I was staying with was everything that the one dude in that one thread stereotyped Americans as doing: clap for EVERYTHING
Couldn't enjoy it fully since all I could think about was the shitload of schoolwork I was gonna have to do once I got back, plus my dad got robbed (he didn't get assaulted, he's just down a watch) after the wedding reception so that contributed to my overall negative outlook of the trip
Oh and my power was out when I got back so my family and I had to stay at a Holiday Inn overnight until they reconnected the power
Enough about me though, I hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful rest of the week! Time for me to do my homework

Welcome back yo.

Faustek

Royalan, that hash tag is pure gold 😂😂

"I am liberal, but" = "I am Liberal Butt. I always speak out outta my ass."

-----

Code:
[IMGhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKqWrdmWAAIxh4z.jpg[/IMG][/code[/QUOTE]

That's the new twin to "I'm not racist but listen to my racist shit".

--

Top ten anime lists are trash. Make it ten suggestions that I think are a must watch.

Gattsu25

Banned
The break rooms at my job changed from showing ESPN, CNN, and Bloomberg TV to showing Fox Sports, Fox News, and Fox Business

🤔

Merc_

Wasn't expecting the Red Ranger to be a Ted Nugent quoting piece of shit. Dude even did the "some of my best friends are Black" stuff when he got called on it.

That's quite the Milkshake Duck.

Beefy

Top ten anime

there are none

Top ten anime, go!

1. Monogatari
2. Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
3. Dennou Coil
4. Kyousou Giga
5. Heartcatch Precure!
7. Jigoku Shoujo
9. Nagi no Asukara

Not including movies:

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Evangelion
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Hare & Guu
Hellsing Ultimate
Kaiji
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories
Ping Pong: The Animation

Speaking of, Dragonball FighterZ looks incredible. Was watching a recent video from Maximilian Dood and was mesmerized.

Shy

i was told to ask shy to sell me on American Gods.

Please shy

I need you.
It's very good. Diverges from the book in the second half of the season in interesting ways.

Though if you didn't enjoy Hannibal's style of visual story telling. Then you won't like this either, as it has the same style for the most part.

Sorry i've not given you better answer it's been a long day. But i will say it's very good show.
Afternoon fam
Mornin' all.
Mornin', y'all.
Evening.
Hmmm, been offered to do a gig. 🤔
Grats.

Break a leg.
The break rooms at my job changed from showing ESPN, CNN, and Bloomberg TV to showing Fox Sports, Fox News, and Fox Business

🤔
I'm so sorry.

Skittles

Man, all these price fuck ups the past several months have been a god send. Paid $9 for $140 of content in warframe.

Bout to mod the fuck outta my snes mini (not enough games on it). Then buy another, mod it, and give it to my pops for christmas

Johndoey

Banned
What up, Shy!

That thread somehow makes me a little concerned for the future more than the other nonsense threads. People can't be that inept is what I keep telling myself, and yet....
I mean we got people saying a 53 year old man sexting a fifteen-year-old doesn't deserve jail time so you know, goddamn.

People are divorced from reality. Apparently nothing you do should have any consequences.

D i Z

I mean we got people saying a 53 year old man sexting a fifteen-year-old doesn't deserve jail time so you know, goddamn.

People are divorced from reality. Apparently nothing you do should have any consequences.

Yeah I just don't get it. It's like people are missing fundamental training in life. Skipping years of the basics.

Top Bottom