• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

GOD FUCK DAMNIT

MY SHOW IS BEING INTERRUPTED FOR TED CRUZ

fuck off u zodiac killer fish man-lookin ass

what am i missing with the zoom flashback

ZeroX03

Banned
Zoom changes his voice to be scary. That makes him even less scary.

No show! Bad show!

Iris is not a love interest! She's like his SISTER. That is MESSED UP.

No, she's not. They didn't live together until they were eleven and he was already down 2 clown.

Gotta figure out how to do this without the Flash?

"Heeeey, Ollie, I know you've got own issues; but could you drop by real quick & clean up my mess like usual? K, thanks!"

Effect

GOD FUCK DAMNIT

MY SHOW IS BEING INTERRUPTED FOR TED CRUZ

fuck off u zodiac killer fish man-lookin ass

what am i missing with the zoom flashback

Just a quick flashback to him getting electroshock therapy. Then reminding Caitlin that she called him a monster (changing his voice and making his eyes go black at the same time). She then texted the team that Zoom is going to attack Jitters. Barry decides they have to find a way to stop Rupture without the Flash.

ZeroX03

Banned
AGITΩ;202570777 said:
If there is even a 1% chance that Barry dies getting the Speedforce before getting deep in some Iris, then he can't do it.

If there's even a 1% chance that Barry can get some strange, then he needs to take her with absolute certainty.

Kard8p3

Just a quick flashback to him getting electroshock therapy. Then reminding Caitlin that she called him a monster (changing his voice and making his eyes go black at the same time). She then texted the team that Zoom is going to attack Jitters. Barry decides they have to find a way to stop Rupture without the Flash.

ty friend.

my tv right now:

What+'re+ye+lookin'+at.jpg

shoreu

Barry gonna get struck with a second bolt of lightening but this time its gonna be generated by him and zoom fighting... From the future

Effect

ty friend.

my tv right now:

Sucks they interrupted.

Cisco explained to Dante that he has powers after he found Cisco's letter to him and their parents. They did the hologram act on Rupture so he could be captured. Zoom is pissed now and has showed up at Jitters after finding out Caitlin warned them that Rupture was coming.

Kard8p3

Sucks they interrupted.

Cisco explained to Dante that he has powers after he found Cisco's letter to him and their parents. They did the hologram act on Rupture so he could be captured. Zoom is pissed now and has showed up at Jitters after finding out Caitlin warned them that Rupture was coming.

You are a godsend.

I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom