• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreFire

Playing Jay? No

Wtf

Still hoping he's not the real Jay, because.. Wtf..

If he's telling the truth Jay Garrick doesn't exist on earth 2

Ponn

Banned
He coulld have saved everyone in that building instead of letting Zoom finish his speech. Then just as he finishes his speech Barry pops back sucking on a mocha grande and goes "i'm sorry, what did you say again?" *slurrrrp*

ZeroX03

Banned
If Rip didn't put his stupid team together, Barry might actually had backup.

We already did the surprise Firestorm last minute save last year.

Now if Captain Cold decided nobody gets to fuck with city and hero'd up, that would be cool. Rogues don't like bad speedsters.

I really hope they don't finish off Zoom. I want him to stick around like this.

Teddy Sears has been pretty great as Zoom whenever he's not being lovesick over Caitlin. I hope they don't kill him but send him away to another dimension or something so he can come back.

He coulld have saved everyone in that building instead of letting Zoom finish his speech. Then just as he finishes his speech Barry pops back sucking on a mocha grande and goes "i'm sorry, what did you say again?" *slurrrrp*

LOL. I'm waiting for something like this.

Luigi87

"He's not here."

Which is amazing considering not only does he know that's their base of operation, they have no security.

"I don't think I'll ever be whole again."

How many times is this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom