• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Stone is pure speed force I'm guessing.

jFEDIsu.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm happy that Julian's not really evil.

That was always Doctor Alchemy's deal, his normal form was a good guy that was prone to corruption from the stone combined with a split personality.

I'm liking this episode a lot. HR and Wally are fun. Everything else is really classic Flash. Feels like they're course correcting and getting the plot on course. Fuck Emo Cisco though.

That was always Doctor Alchemy's deal, his normal form was a good guy that was prone to corruption from the stone combined with a split personality.

I'm liking this episode a lot. HR and Wally are fun. Everything else is really classic Flash. Feels like they're course correcting and getting the plot on course. Fuck Emo Cisco though.

They just used Emo Crisco as a plot point so I ain't mad.

I know but sometimes the Flash crew has deviated from the comics with regards to villains in ways that weren't always good.

Thawne lied to us about Future Barry being smarter than he currently is. Barry is conditioned to be stupid no matter where he is in the timeline!

Johndoey

Banned
No you fucking idiots, bury it somewhere you have access to.

Savitar said he was trapped in the Speedforce don't then throw some shit into the Speedforce.

Top Bottom