• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

DBT85

Rosberg knows the sc rule right? Why did the race engineer have to remind him?

Because when you drive around a track at 200MPH you are somewhat filled with adrenalin and might not be thinking entirely straight?

Every engineer does it. Vettels was telling him about the 10 car gap.

NHale

Seriously? Dont remember the pit lane penalty he got because of the distance he had to the SC?

Since when does something a person do is classified as bad luck? Hey guys I crashed into a wall because I didn't brake, what a bad luck, eh?

Oh BTW are you in Monaco like last year? That was great, you in Monaco watching the race while posting here every minute. Great time.

Omiee

Since when does something a person do is classified as bad luck? Hey guys I crashed into a wall because I didn't brake, what a bad luck, eh?

Oh BTW are you in Monaco like last year? That was great, you in Monaco watching the race while posting here every minute. Great time.

Alot of people classified the alonso DNF this season as bad luck. When it clearly was his team who decided not to get him in. But never mind.

43 laps on these tires?

Top Bottom