• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Omiee

5 more seconds and vettel has a 3rd pitstop in the pocket without losing this race.

Lol vettel equaling his fastest lap of lap 24, excact same time to the 1000th of a second

AcridMeat

Banned
I got food. My friend updated me saying that cars are going around a track.

I saw melo though big highlight for me definitely!!! thanks nBC!!!

Ce-Lin

Kimi should move to rbr next year. No business staying at lotus.

Vettel flying!!

So suprised webber cant achieve the same in the same car.

"get him out of the way, he's too slow"

I'm also surprised at the Merc tyre management improvement, that infamous testing with this season car has worked wonders, they should get a ban.

Rosberg ruined Webber and Alonso race, but that's the story when your car can't fly on Saturdays.

Dead Man

I'm also surprised at the Merc tyre management improvement, that infamous testing with this season car has worked wonders, they should get a ban.

Rosberg ruined Webber and Alonso race, but that's the story when your car can't fly on Saturdays.

Should they not ban based on rule breaches rather than any speed improvements?

Omiee

Vettel lost 3 fucking seconds because of that traffic.

Woow.

Webber has managed to get the gap down to 9.2 Thats about ,5 a lap since he overtook rosberg.

With 35 laps to go he can do this.

DBT85

As I said before, Monaco was run at a ridiculously slow pace and isn't that hard on tyres in the first place. Canada is also one of the easier tracks on tyres.

If they are all magical and fine in Silverstone then they fixed something, if they are shit in Silverstone then they solved nothing.

hylje

"He has not won here in the US."

COME ON NBC IT'S CANADA

Maybe NBC knows something we don't?

image.php

Top Bottom