• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Really, it's like they're just giving him a crappy strategy to get him out of the way from Alonso

I've always hated those bastards, it's the first race of season and they are already doing this. If they missed the window he should have stayed like Kimi.

Just baffling...

untitled-7j5ajs.gif

Septimius

I've always hated those bastards, it's the first race of season and they are already doing this. If they missed the window he should have stayed like Kimi.

Just baffling...

You'd think the whole part of Ferrari dedicated to figuring out a strategy would know that you lose 1-2 seconds by staying out. It's like strategy 101 that that's OK if you're going for a pit stop less, but doing it like this is so flailing and it's almost too convenient that they fucked up for Massa.

When I suggested it to my dad, who was trying to figure out how they could fuck up so bad, he just went "might be", just showing none of us would be surprised if they had

Top Bottom