• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Lach

Does that actually count if it's not on the inside of a corner? You're not cutting it, which I thought was the main point.

Last year at hockenheim Vettel overtook by crossing outside and got a penalty. It's under investigation now

Shaneus

Hamilton purple S1. Crikey.

Shit, Webber .4S slower on that lap from Hamilton's purple. Has a lot of life in these mediums, it seems.

Dead Man

Wasn't for the overtake. Was for "leaving the track and gaining an advantage". Which I think was a separate thing. Collision is investigated after the race.

Why the hell can they not investigate shit during a race?

Replay of the incident with Massa seems it would be harsh given Massa drove to the edge of the track when they were already side by side.

Lach

Wasn't for the overtake. Was for "leaving the track and gaining an advantage". Which I think was a separate thing. Collision is investigated after the race.

I'm pretty sure it was four wheels of the track at the overtake which is similar to Vettel at Hockenheim last year.
They've showed both incidents now so I don't know which one it's for...

fuenf

Didnt it say incident between #8 and #4 Massa? I just meant he shouldnt have tried such a risky overtake that forced him off the circuit against a car as slow as Massa's.

I'm pretty sure it was four wheels of the track at the overtake which is similar to Vettel at Hockenheim last year.
They've showed both incidents now so I don't know which one it's for...

it was for the massa overtake. it clearly said which turn it was for.

complete bullshit decision

Top Bottom