• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Dilly

Banned
Alonso is such a prick for talking down his teammate like th...

Oh fucking wait.

No idea who one can sound so bored in an F1 car though.

Shaneus

So, Vettel will have lost a LOT of fans over that. Seriously, what a self-entitled little fucking prick.

Of course, I'm relishing it. Hopefully Horner gives the victory to Webber to shut him up. For the lols.

Shaneus

And Webber pulling away? Do it, you fucking ripper. Fuck Vettel.

Although what's the bet it'll be "oh, I was kidding ja" after the race.

So, Vettel will have lost a LOT of fans over that. Seriously, what a self-entitled little fucking prick.

Of course, I'm relishing it. Hopefully Horner gives the victory to Webber to shut him up. For the lols.
Oh please, he won't lose anything. That was right in line with the behavior of his fans.

Shaneus

So, are more Webber fans in this thread after the race than positions gained? Srsly, 5th to 1st, leading Vettel.

Edit: Good point, brots.

Shaneus

So, just thinking... Webber's final stint will be on hards, which he preferred. Vettel's on medium, which should theoretically last less (but didn't).

WTF?!? Already?!?

Less than 10 laps?

Webber third? Let's see what he does now. Will he be able to make them last until the end?

Shaneus

So, to ask again... will Webber need to make these last?

Oh, Vettel pitting already on hards!

Vettel in a Merc sandwich!!! Yes!!

Top Bottom