• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I'm here watching Sky F1 and posting with my tablet. Need to find a live timing solution before tomorrow.

Anyway, we are finally back! I don't even want to call what teams look good, but no car looks really bad like last years Ferrari.Qualifying will be fun. Hopeful that the combined force of Button and Perez will mean great tyre management with some volatile Pirelli tyres.

Stillmatic

Last year I would've been in the Fangio stands, this year money is too tight to even go. :(

I'll have to resort to opening the windows taking in the sound (live in St Kilda) and watching it on the box. My heart hurts.

iINEz3TXlMZcW.gif
ibdmp3vEVaVI8L.gif

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Ferrari looks genuinely quick.
Quickly off the track, heh.

Seriously though, it does. It's not far off last years qualifying pace it had, which admittedly was awful but hey it shows the car isn't bad by any means. Lotus looking good too, and now so does Vettel. Significantly faster than last years P1 too all round, interesting.

Dead Man

Yeah, Mercedes should really have made Ham change his helmet ;p

I am remembering how much I dislike the Australian commentators. Alan Jones is still rubbish too.

Staying up to watch. Lee Giffey or whatever his name is, annoys me.

Leigh Diffey? We kicked him out of Australia, you guys have been stuck with him for ages, he is so annoying.

Yeah, Mercedes should really have made Ham change his helmet ;p

I am remembering how much I dislike the Australian commentators. Alan Jones is still rubbish too.

Leigh Diffey? We kicked him out of Australia, you guys have been stuck with him for ages, he is so annoying.

Yeah that guy. Might start an online deporting petition.

Top Bottom