• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami_Sama

Who would thought that, Mercedes would face such issues. That's is pretty sad. And man, Vettel has a possibility of winning this or a Force India.

RoKKeR

Williams closing on the pack, yes yes yes. This is going to be one hell of a finish.

Does Red Bull have a stop left?

Razgreez

So basically cars rely so heavily on MGU-K that a failure of it puts major strain on the brakes (since they then have to provide all the speed retardation force) and your race is effectively over (or maybe not but you're limping)

Pimpwerx

Lewis is going to need to win another 4 or 5 in a row to catch up now. I wonder if Lewis brakes failed before giving any warning. Normally at Canada we see them ejecting tons of debris before going. PEACE.

mclem

There's absolutely no way Hamilton won't win the Canadian GP.

L2LNMzO.jpg

Where there's a red-shouldered blackbird, there's a way.

FEAR THE CRIMSON-CLAVICLED CACODEMON.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
If Nico wins this without ERS, that would be freaking embarrassing for the rest of the field.

Ark

The top 3 isn't going to change. This is going to be a boring end.

Regardless of that cutting incident, if Rosberg wins this I'll be impressed.

Really? He's literally lucked into it at every corner.

Yes he made his luck yesterday; point stands.

h3ro

Lewis is going to need to win another 4 or 5 in a row to catch up now. I wonder if Lewis brakes failed before giving any warning. Normally at Canada we see them ejecting tons of debris before going. PEACE.

I think this was different than the traditional Canadian GP brake failures. Usually we see those giant plumes from the fronts at the end of the straights. Lewis' failure was probably from the ERS at the rears.

Still sucks tho. Really hope Lewis doesn't go off and lose his cool again.

Looks like Nico has finagled the settings to turn the car back on and is putting it down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom