• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Why do people think Merc are gonna win? Vettel's been faster than Rosberg the entire race and matched Hamilton.

Have I missed something?

Kimi's pace is gone and Hamilton will be able to fight Vettel, which gives him the opportunity to overtake, as he's done it before today.

untitled-3h2bwy.gif
untitled-2okb6r.gif

Rosberg could have gone till the end on the options easily

He's so focused on not losing points to Hamilton that he's not going for the win

Incredible

You could argue that one could have clean the straight line under the virtual safety car and tell the drivers to use the pit lane.

But we indy car now.

I guess Ferrari don't have another set of softs? They could've got rid of the medium tires one lap after pitting for softs under VSC. The full SC came out too soon though :/

jey_16

Banned
Why do people think Merc are gonna win? Vettel's been faster than Rosberg the entire race and matched Hamilton.

Have I missed something?

no gap to Hamilton now and the mercs are much quicker on the mediums.....should win the race easily

fucking force india....joke of a team

McNum

This race is crazy unpredictable. How the fuck did that wing even collapse like that?
It was on the fastest spot on the track, where the downforce is greatest, so a small defect in the wrong place and it can't take the pressure. And several tons of pressure on a cracked piece of carbon fiber turns it into millions of little pieces of carbon fiber.

This is such a lucky break for Mercedes, though. I feel bad for Ferrari, this was the best race for them in several years... and now it's all for nothing. I hope they take it anyway.

Top Bottom