• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

kharma45

That's the starter. Please ignore any phallic references. Even if it does look somewhat questionable. Apparently they're trying to reboot the car.

Tech support 101: "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Now on Formula One level.

TIL that's how you fire up one of the cars.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Good thing to come out of the safety car: we now have a fight for the top 3 shortly before the end of the race. That didn't happen all that often recently.

In the past they generally let that stuff go without further investigation whenever the offending car gets the worst of the situation (and in this case Lewis had to pit for a new wing). Although I'm not 100% sure of my feelings on it, at least the stewards are being consistently ruthless.

Also, wtf with Honda?

This race has 10 laps too many. And Ricciardo beating Vettel in a Red Bull in this season. Jesus. I'm not sure if I want to see the post-race interview. Someone is going to be really mad.

DieH@rd

Banned
ROS choose poorly, he should have taken a faster tire when he pitted under SC. But still, ROS is still mighty fast. RIC will have a tough job.

yami4ct

Nothing undeserved about it, he did his job and he did it well.

Aside from not screwing up like Hammy, he's done nothing memorable so far. That's not nothing, but Ricciardo and the Ferraris both had actually impressive races. We'll see how he deals with Vettel and Riccy.

Ruruja

Hamilton apologising to the team for his shit race.

Fuck that guy.

Also I thought we just had a summer break, we're having another? :(

Aiii

So not worth it
I wish they would just give out money penalties instead of drive through for speeding, all these penalties are nuts.

Top Bottom