• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

untitled-6jkowm.gif
untitled-7qboa5.gif

shaki123

Massa's fault. LOL. You guys have no idea how motorracing works. He has nowhere to go. Hulkenburg should have watched out. Where should Massa go? Come on.

ramparter

Banned
Uh, Massa's onboard shows that he was on the line and had essentially nowhere to go.... or am I wrong?

McLolren

True and Hulk should have seen him, I think Nico just thought Massa ought to brake which I think it's not the case. I say Huld should have tried to follow a wider line.

dakun

Yeah stupid pit exit either way. Massa had nowhere to go but he is the one who is coming out of the box and has to be careful. But I'm sure Hulkenberg saw him too and could've avoided squeezing him. Racing incident imo

John_B

Unfortunate pit exit timing. However I think ultimately Massa has the responsibility to make it out there safely. Hulkenberg was going much faster.

Ruruja

Think they were both in the perfect place for their minds to think the other would move out the way. An unfortunate racing incident where both were at fault.

dakun

The crash happened on the apex of the corner, that is definitively the racing line.
Yes but he's coming out of the box into the racing line. As far as i know a blue light is at the end of the pit lane to signal that a car is on the straight and the driver coming out has to be careful when entering the racing line.

But like i said both could've avoided this crash

Par Score

F1 needs to invest in some industrial hoovers or something.

One of the most technologically advanced and expensive sports in the world relying on sodding great brushes to sweep up a few million dollars of carbon fibre is fucking ridiculous.

NewDust

So verstappen showing up behind the mobile chicanes, or the chicanes showing up behind the pack... What will happen first?

That is how you keep races from becoming boring.

Top Bottom