• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

dakun

Rosberg 10 seconds to the podium. But he'll have the soft tires when the first 3 don't. How much per lap can he gain on them?

Shaneus

So does Danny Ricky have any advantage over Vettel at this point? From what I understand the RBR is better at preserving tyres and Ricciardo had some fresh Supers at the start of the race, but that's it.

I admit it's better than expected but I still hate city tracks.
Even Melbourne? :(

dakun

How long to the softs last? Can rosberg get them and finish while everyone is on the harder ones??

Ok he didn't get them

leXVbFR.gif

ramparter

Banned
So does Danny Ricky have any advantage over Vettel at this point? From what I understand the RBR is better at preserving tyres and Ricciardo had some fresh Supers at the start of the race, but that's it.

Even Melbourne? :(
Melbourne isnt held in streets I think, whatever I meant the closed barriers everywhere shot like Monaco and Singapore

McNum

How does that even happen? Shouldn't there be, like, security staff or something? Why wasn't he tackled and dragged off immediately? Or even stopped from going on the track?

Top Bottom