• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
So far no signs of overheating brakes. That prediction of a high attrition rate isn't holding up so far.

McNum

"Box this lap. INSTRUCTION!"

Well, I suppose a little radio drama is the only way the Mercedes can be entertaining this weekend, so good on them for doing something.

Hasney

Yeah that's bullshit, they needed Lewis to pit to not piss Nico off.

Why? Nico's weren't to the canvas either, Ted said so. It's basically they had a free pit stop so may as well get them both in. But to get both in is the only fair way.

Ark

I hate it when Mercedes have the same race strategy for both cars. Let them fucking race on different strategies, you've already won both titles you boring plebs.

untitled-134qxlc.gif

untitled-14jkptb.gif

Orbis

Why? Nico's weren't to the canvas either, Ted said so. It's basically they had a free pit stop so may as well get them both in. But to get both in is the only fair way.
That makes sense, but the Mercs are racing each other too. Would've given Lewis a possible chance of victory, they'd certainly have to fight for position at some point.

Fake edit: Woah, Vettel!

Top Bottom