• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Oh wow. Can't wait for Kojima to swing down from the rafters after quite's theme and say "Do you rike it?" Lol Everyone would lose their goddamn minds. If only ;(

zhixson

Wow, go Geoff. If that was real, that was pretty hardcore.

So in other news, Konami is never coming back or sending another rep or anything ever again.

#fuckonami

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
this show is going to end with a power cut then you'll just see Kojima in the rafters

next year they'll meet for the title

Red UFO

Like, between the weird celebrity appearances, the half empty room and the Geoff keighly callous, this is kind of insane.

KarmaCow

Man despite the roughness of this show, it's moments like this, the Iwata tribute and the recognition of Westwood that you can really tell Geoff is putting is heart and soul into this.

BizzyBum

Looked like Kiefer was mildly annoyed he's more famous as Big Boss than anything else now. LOL

Joosten shoulda wore Quiet's outfit. Kappa

Magnus

I'm all for Geoff here and exposing this shit situation, but I'm curious, could Konami fire back for slander? I mean, that was a rather public shaming for something that would normally stay behind closed doors in any other industry.

Top Bottom