• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

wildfire

Banned
The Steam Machine comes with 200 free game? I guess valve wants console owners to get used to having a huge backlog immediately.

Cindro

Am I reading this right - there are 9 premiers listed in the OT, and Jiff said there would be 10. Does that mean we only have one surprise left?

Math is hard, you guys

Red UFO

cBj1LTf.png

I don't think an awards show should have trailer announcements and game reveals. That feels incredible sketchy and disingenuous to me.

It bothers me a lot. Like, a lot a lot. It...makes video games still feel amateur and...fuck, what's the word. Unprofessional?

I'm sure people are actually only watching for the reveals but still. I don't like this shilling and industry jagging.
You can always watch some other awards show like BAFTA, no one watching this gives a shit about anything else but the reveals and Jeoff is well aware of it.

Love the complaints about advertisements. Like if you watch any awards show on any channel on TV you would be bombarded by advertisement too. Thats how these things are paid for

Top Bottom