• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

StAidan

No game deserves awards more than Splatoon, glad to see it recognized in a big way tonight. Never played a game as much as that one, and maybe never will.

jaypah

Didn't like the beginning of her talking animation. Got better as it went on or maybe the video wasn't synced properly at first. Either way, UC4 still looking great as usual.

Lol at people butthurt about Splatoon icing Rocket League.

Come on guys, this year multiplayer best super euqal becuase Rocket League and Splatoon were loved by fans and critics a like.
I really thought it was going to be given to Rocket League, becuase probably more pepople played that, and is super fun when I played it with a friend online, but Im really im glad Splatoon won it becuase its one of the best new IPs made this year.

RPS37

Was Watching the main stream on twitch on my Xbone and it's a little stuttery. Switched to the official Xbox live events player app and it seems to be a lot smoother. Also, anyone play that Tron game? It looks dope.

Top Bottom