• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

mdubs

Banned
giphy.gif

Yeah, there is no reason to have the screamers standing in front of the stage, there are plenty of empty seats haha.

My girlfriend would be involved in a lot of these types of shows and live events, and many of them have seat fillers. Even things like Conan or Fallon. People would rather watch these events on tv than be there live. The empty seats are a consequence of them not really doing seat fillers. I remember being a seat filler for the VGX in VEGAS, the one with DMX, and I was a seat filler who Sat at the VIP tables. I was seating 5 feet away from Tony hawk. Crazy stuff. Long story short don't read into it So much.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Never heard of these guys, but guess its cool that they are trying to get them on board as well.

Pachimari

Pre-awards announcements:
  • Kung Fury 2
  • Goat Simulator DLC
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC

Awards:
  • Best Family Game: Super Mario Maker
  • Best Fighting Game: Mortal Kombat X
  • Best Multiplayer Game: Splatoon
  • Best Mobile Game: Lara Croft Go
  • Best eSport Team: Uptic Gaming

World Premieres:
  • Uncharted 4: A Thieft's End (new character is introduced)
  • New Tron Run/R game announced.
  • Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is announced (featuring Shaq O'Neall)

Xeteh

e-sports rivaling real sports lol that guy has jokes.

I love watching esports but as soon as he said that my eyes crossed. Yeah that 10 week $1.2m tournament is really going to rival a sport where there's players that make that several times over a year.

Top Bottom