• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Zaheer

"Her Story" actress...
giphy.gif

Pre-awards announcements:
  • New content for Kung Fury
  • Goat Simulator DLC
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC

Awards:
  • Best Family Game: Super Mario Maker
  • Best Fighting Game: Mortal Kombat X
  • Best Multiplayer Game: Splatoon
  • Best Mobile Game: Lara Croft Go
  • Best eSport Team: Uptic Gaming
  • Best eSport Player: Kenny
  • Best eSport Game: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • Best Narrative: Her Story

World Premieres:
  • Uncharted 4: A Thieft's End (new character is introduced)
  • New Tron Run/R game announced.
  • Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is announced (featuring Shaq O'Neall)
  • Batman from Telltale Games announced
  • First gameplay footage of Far Cry: Primal

Other Announcements:
  • Geoff announces 3 short films with focus on up-and-coming indie studios. Watch at: madewith.unity.com
Thanks for the summary. Came here late, but it looks I haven't missed much :)

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Why do I feel like the show last year, despite it's downtime, was a better/cleaner show than it was this year. This one seems too rapidfire, and with all the commercial/advertisement thrown in, really disjointed and unappealing.
Nah, last year was ultra slow. Maybe this one is too fast, but down time is much worse than being rushed.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
As I'm watching this show I'm realizing how out of touch with gaming I really am. I've only played maybe 4 of the games that have been up for awards.

I wish I had the time to play more. Gaming used to be such a big part of my life. Kinda depressing that it isn't anymore.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I live that they are experimenting a bit with Far Cry. Will be the first in the series im interested in since Blood Dragon.

Uzzy

Life is Strange is my game of the year, but I'm totally fine with Her Story winning that award. Really great, unique game, and I suggest everyone picks it up.

Top Bottom